Media 09/09/24


1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?

  • I’m looking forward to Photography the most.


2) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) 

  • My TV and my phone are what I use to access media the most.


3) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day? Is this about right, too little or too much? Why?

  • My average screen time is 5 - 8 hours a day. 


4) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

  • The last TV programme I watched was Brooklyn99.


5) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?

  • I listen to music on Spotify on my phone through my headphones.


6) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?

  • My favourite video games are Mario Kart and  Roblox 


7) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 

  • The social media apps i use the most are Tiktok, Snapchat and Twitter


8) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?

  • Social Media is a good way to inform people of what is going on the the world, but on the other hand it can be a way to spread misinformation and spread hate.



Why was the casting of Ncuti Gatwa a significant moment in the history of Doctor Who?

  • Hes the first black Doctor Who in the history of the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denotations and Conatations 12/09/24